Dear Rev. Dennis Terry,
- This country was not founded on christianity. This is not a christian nation.
- Actually there is more than one god (I don’t believe in any of them) to choose from. What makes you think your god is true?
- Ah yes, the oppressed christian. My heart aches for you.
- I happen to love America. I’m particularly fond of the separation of church and state…and Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. If you don’t like it YOU, can leave. Iran sounds like the country for you!
- “We worship God. We worship God’s son Jesus Christ.” Um, by “we”, I’ll assume you mean adults who still have imaginary friends. In which case I would not fall into that category because I stopped having imaginary friends when I was a child.
Please go away and take Santorum (Mr. Frothy) with you.
**This was originally posted on 12/6/11 from another blog that I have, but no longer update**